This blog's for ME

Almost 25 years old, asking my parents if I can sleep in their bed with them. I had thought I was going to be the 25th Prime Minister of Canada. Things had changed. 10 years later, I was still a scared little boy. The time had come to slap myself awake. One Saturday morning, November 19th, 2009, I declared to the world I would be riding my 10 year-old motorcycle from Vancouver, BC Canada to Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, and back.

The official departure was August 28th, 2010. A group of well-wishers saw me off at 8:03 am.

I arrived in Rio de Janeiro around 6 pm March 1st, 2011.



My return to Vancouver came on July 5th, 2011 about 2:00 pm.

Drug & alcohol abuse, ADD, social anxiety, health, chronic pain, night terrors.

So many concerns. But I am far more interested in this question: Do I have the capacity to make this trip despite all my shortcomings?

My mission: To inspire myself to face my fears, enlighten myself on how all living things can peacefully co-exist, enjoy every moment, and see the world as plentiful and generous.

Go ahead. Call me crazy. Call me anything you like.

I'm out to save my world.



I LOVE YOU ALL



Questions, comments, concerns, threats? Contact me: jason.chapman99@gmail.com


Palpable fear

Two nights after work of laying on the couch telling myself I needed it, and finally tonight was time to pull myself ever so gently away. Found myself becoming so easily annoyed with certain things, and my anxiety seemed to be going on a bit of a long-haul trip.

For some reason, my cat Kenya, is being so friendly with me right now. She never seeks any attention, and now she`s gagging for it. Strange little animal. Maybe she senses that I`m more at ease now. Just noticing my keyboard now has è on it somehow switched to french. Letès google the problem. ???? Yup got her now. Control and shift together will cycle between english and french keyboards.

Tonight I'm comparing the youtube views of Don Tolman, a health expert who has studied ancient food around the world for 17 years, and Justin Bieber, a young Canadian who seems to be latest eye candy for teen girls. Don Tolman, although sporting a bit of a wacky facial hair concoction, shares that in 1908, 1 in 8000 people had cancer. Today, 1 in 3. Justin Bieber, barely 16 years old, has had two of his outdoor concerts cancelled on either side of the globe, prompting journalists to coin the phrase "Bieber Stampede".

Views for Don Tolman: 4,090 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdTpjPGUvwc

Views for Justin Bieber: 103,280,684 www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4&feature=channel

No comments:

Post a Comment