This blog's for ME

Almost 25 years old, asking my parents if I can sleep in their bed with them. I had thought I was going to be the 25th Prime Minister of Canada. Things had changed. 10 years later, I was still a scared little boy. The time had come to slap myself awake. One Saturday morning, November 19th, 2009, I declared to the world I would be riding my 10 year-old motorcycle from Vancouver, BC Canada to Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, and back.

The official departure was August 28th, 2010. A group of well-wishers saw me off at 8:03 am.

I arrived in Rio de Janeiro around 6 pm March 1st, 2011.



My return to Vancouver came on July 5th, 2011 about 2:00 pm.

Drug & alcohol abuse, ADD, social anxiety, health, chronic pain, night terrors.

So many concerns. But I am far more interested in this question: Do I have the capacity to make this trip despite all my shortcomings?

My mission: To inspire myself to face my fears, enlighten myself on how all living things can peacefully co-exist, enjoy every moment, and see the world as plentiful and generous.

Go ahead. Call me crazy. Call me anything you like.

I'm out to save my world.



I LOVE YOU ALL



Questions, comments, concerns, threats? Contact me: jason.chapman99@gmail.com


Hmmm..... not going as planned

Ok, so yeah, I'll be honest. I thought all I had to do was eat a vegan diet, and everything would be A-OK. Not so. Stomach ache from the morning until now. Having the saliva build up in my cheeks, which receive a tingly sensation at the same time, it's clear the stomach really wants to expel whatever it is eating up in it's pool of acrid acid. In conversations I've had throughout the day, and checking some things on the internet, I've presupposed it's a combination of things - stress, eating too fast, allergies. So, it's time to ssslllloooowwww dddooowwwwnnnn............that being said, it could be CANCER. CANCER - who ever thought of that word anyways? I guess they could have called it POLTY, and it would have the exact same chilling effect on any human who hears it's utterance.

I totally forgot that it's 4:20 today, or April 20th, a cult holiday of sorts for those who love to partake in the smoking of cannabis. I'll let wikipedia do the rest of the talkin' en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture). I have certainly smoked marijuana from time to time, and have thoroughly enjoyed it's ability to completely change my state of mind. From cold, and distant, I can turn into a friendly, outgoing, talk-your-ear off gregarion. I made that last noun up, so don't even try to go and find it. I'm sorry for all the 'I's in my writing; will be working on creating some other forms of sentences.

For now, though, I think it's crucial to go through this journey with as little outside help as possible, especially stimulants. Do not get me wrong people, most people who know me know that I love the stimulants. Right down to chewing gum like it was cud, the simple desire to innoculate my mind with distraction has become a constant.

No comments:

Post a Comment